- Click on the top right icon of mySecondTeacher or your profile picture
- Click on My Profile
- On the left side, click on the Basic information tab.
- Now you can change your password and save it.
Probably you have entered the wrong password or mistyped some character.
Please try again, it might ask you for a captcha to ensure you are a genuine user and not someone trying to break into the system.
Please keep in mind that the Capslock is off and you are typing using the right format.
If everything fails, try the “forgot password,” or just contact our support team.They will happily reset it for you!
Your account may be locked for security reasons because of multiple failed attempts to login into your account.
If your account is locked, you’ll get a message from us guiding you through the troubleshooting steps in order to successfully recover your account.
If you don’t receive the message, please contact our support team at email@example.com.
In case you forgot your password, click on the “Forgot Password?” on the login page.
Please do not hesitate to contact us through the live chat on the right bottom corner.
To reset your password:
- Click on the “Forgot Password?” on the login page
- Check your email address for the reset button and click on it
- You will be redirected to a page where you can set a new password.
Please feel free to contact us through the live chat on the right bottom corner if you still have trouble.